Our 100-1,250µL extra long pipet tips are made of high quality 100% pure virgin medical grade polypropylene so you won't find recycled plastics in our tips. We pre-test the resin to ensure no extractables are present. Every lot is lab tested and certified free of detectable Nuclease (Rnase/Dnase), Endotoxin (pyrogen) contamination and certified to U.S.P. results. Resins are pre-tested for metal contamination. Tips are racked and packed in a teal rack. The racks are made of polypropylene and are autoclavable repeatedly. They have sturdy latch hinges that won't come apart like lesser quality tip racks and a special snap lock designed so that it will not catch on your gloves.
- Universal fit for all major pipettors & bevel ends retain less fluid
- Tips and racks are autoclavable
- Graduations on outside of tips help visually confirm pipet settings
- Extra fine tips fit into small micro tubes and deep well plates
- Extra length prevents pipet barrel contamination
- All tips are DNA/DNase/RNase free, Non-Pyrogenic, Certified Low Trace Metals, Medical Grade Resin and Packaging, CFR 21 ESFDA Compliant
Volume range: 100-1250µL