The Universal 320 centrifuge with the microplate package provides high performance while occupying minimal bench space. The centrifuge can spin with or without temperature control and can spin a variety of standard tubes, plates, cytology clips and bottles (up to 200mL). Not only does the Universal 320 centrifuge have great features, it also has a wide range of accessories that can allow it complete virtually any centrifuging task.
The micro plate package comes with everything needed for you to centrifuge your micro plates. Package includes Universal 320 centrifuge, swing-out rotor and buckets.
- Quiet as a normal conversation, will not increase noise levels or contribute to distractions
- Easy to lift lid with front-facing control panel for effortless interaction and programming
- Engineered and manufactured in accordance with all relevant safety and production standards
- Self-closing, auto-locking lid with steel latches, all-metal chamber provides reinforced security
- German engineered and manufactured to be quiet, reliable and safe since 1904
Max. Capacity: 4 x 200 mL / 6 x 94 mL
Max. RPM/RCF: 15,000 / 21,382
Temp. Control: Ambient
Dimension (H x W x D): 14 x 16 x 20.5 in (346 x 407 x 698 mm)
Weight: 68 lbs (31 kg)
Power Supply: 120V
Rotor Type(s): Swing-out, Fixed angle, Cytology, Hematocrit