The OHAUS Dry Block Heaters are designed for applications requiring repeatable results and superior temperature stability. The multi-purpose units are ideal for incubation and activation of cultures, enzyme reactions, immunoassays, melting/boiling points, and a wide variety of other laboratory procedures. Each unit accepts separate interchangeable modular blocks accommodating various tube sizes from 0.2mL microtubes to 50 mL centrifuge tubes. Each block has a thermometer well for measuring block temperature. Each unit has easy to read LED displays for temperature and time controls.
Applications: Denaturing protein, DNA applications, ELISA and other immunoassay studies
- Temperature range: Ambient +5 to 120ᵒC
- Temperature Stability at 37°C: ±0.1°C
- Temperature Uniformity within the Block: ± 0.1ᵒC
- Uniformity Across Similar Blocks at 37°C: ±0.3°C
- Heat-Up Time to 100°C: ≤30 minutes
Includes: 3 wire cord and plug.
Blocks sold separately.