The OHAUS 68 kg Capacity Digital Heavy Duty Shaker is a large capacity shaker designed for the heaviest of loads. It has the most powerful drive mechanism of all the shakers. The shaking systems continuously monitors shaking speed and maintains the set-point even when changing loads. The microprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking while safely ramping to the set speed. The shaker will automatically restart and display last set-point if power is interrupted. Touchpad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for speed and time allow operator to view both settings at once. There is a built in load sensor that will detect unbalanced conditions and with automatically reduce rpm to a safe speed.
Applications: Cell cultures, solubility studies, and extraction procedures.
- Speed Range: 15 – 300 rpm
- Speed Accuracy: above 100 rpm ± 1% of set speed, below 100 rpm ± 1 rpm
- Timer: 1 second to 160 hours
- Orbit: 51 mm
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 68 kg
- Tray Dimensions: 24” x 36” (61 x 91 cm)
- Dimensions: 6.7” x 29.3” 36” (17 x 72.9 x 67.8 cm)
- Operating Conditions: Unit can be run in cold rooms, incubators and CO2 environments from -10 to 60°C, maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
Includes: unit with a detachable 3 wire cord and plug, 24" x 36" non-skid rubber mat.