The incubating rocking shaker combines the unique vertical and horizontal wave motion with general purpose incubation in one compact bench top unit. The microprocessor control provides electronic tilt angle adjustment which allows the used to easily adjust waving angle from 0° to 20° while unit is operating. Precise speed control provides smooth, low-speed waving motion down to 1 rpm.
Maintains precise temperature control from ambient +5°C to 65°C. Easy-to-use controls allow users to adjust temperature in 1°C increments.
Touchpad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for temperature, speed and tilt angle, and time allows operator to view all settings at once. Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visable across lab benches.
- Temperature Range: Ambient +5 to 65áµ’C
- Temperature Uniformity: ± 0.5° at 37°C
- Speed Range: 1 – 30 rpm
- Speed Accuracy: ±1 rpm
- Tilt Angle: 0 to 20°
- Timer: 1 second to 160 hours
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 5 lbs
- Platform Dimensions: 9.25” x 7.25” (23.5 x 18.4 cm)
- Dimensions: 10.75” x 7.75” 3.4” (27.3 x 19.7 x 8.6 cm)