These pre-filled 2mL homogenizer tubes contain an appropriate amount of 2.8mm diameter stainless steel beads for use in most bead homogenizers. Tubes are ready to use; beads are alcohol washed and heat treated to remove contaminants and render them nuclease and protease free. Suitable for homogenization of tough, hard samples, muscle, plant materials, seeds and dried samples.
- Includes 2.0 mL screw top tubes with cap, sealing rings, and beads
- Stainless steel beads, measuring 2.8 mm in diameter
- Beads are acid washed, heat treated, and ideal for molecular biology applications
- Free of nucleases, protease, and nucleic acid
- Compatible with all popular bead homogenizers
- The density of the beads helps to bring in better test samples
Bead (Diameter): 2.8mm, stainless steel