This starter kit contains 10 prefilled tubes each of 0.1mm, 0.5mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm and 3.0mm diameter zirconium (ceramic) beads. Tubes are ready to use; beads are acid washed and heat treated and certified to be nuclease and protease free. Tubes are filled in a process tested by qPCR to be free of stray DNA. Suitable for use in most bead homogenizers.
- Kit includes 10 prefilled tubes of each: 0.1 mm, 0.5 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.5 mm, and 3.0 mm ø beads
- High impact zirconium beads are acid washed, heat treated, and ideal for molecular biology applications
- Free of nucleases, protease, and nucleic acid
- Compatible with all popular bead homogenizers
- The density of the beads helps to bring in better test samples