These pre-filled 2mL homogenizer tubes contain an appropriate amount of 0.1mm diameter zirconium (ceramic) beads for bead homogenization. Tubes are ready to use; beads are acid washed and heat treated and certified to be nuclease and protease free. Tubes are filled in a process tested by qPCR to be free of stray DNA. Suitable for homogenization of gram positive and gram negative bacteria. Supplied in packs of 50 tubes. Tubes are suitable for use in most bead homogenizers.
- Includes 50 x 2.0 mL screw top tubes with cap, sealing rings, and beads
- High impact zirconium beads, measuring 0.1 mm ø
- Beads are acid washed, heat treated, and ideal for molecular biology applications
- Free of nucleases, protease, and nucleic acid
- Compatible with all popular bead homogenizers
- The density of the beads helps to bring in better test samples
Bead (Diameter): 0.1mm, zirconium (ceramic) beads