Pre-filled 2mL tubes contain an appropriate amount of 3.0mm diameter zirconium (ceramic) beads for use in bead homogenization. Tubes are ready to use; beads are acid washed and heat treated and certified to be nuclease and protease free. Tubes are filled in a process tested by qPCR to be free of stray DNA. Suitable for homogenization of a variety of tissues including heart, lung, and brain, plant tissues, insects and dried samples. Supplied in packs of 50 tubes. Tubes are suitable for use in most bead homogenizers.
- Includes 50 x 2.0 mL screw top tubes with cap, sealing rings, and beads
- High impact zirconium beads, measuring 3.0 mm ø
- Beads are acid washed, heat treated, and ideal for molecular biology applications
- Free of nucleases, protease, and nucleic acid
- Compatible with all popular bead homogenizers
- The density of the beads helps to bring in better test samples
Bead (Diameter): 3.0mm, zirconium (ceramic) beads