These 384-well opaque plates are designed for chemiluminescent and fluorescent usage for high volume laboratory work.
- Made of polypropylene to guarantee low protein absorption
- Each well has a capacity of 40 µL, and can be used with reaction volumes of 2 to 30 µL
- Constructed with a flat surface for effective, easy sealing and with thin walls for fast heat transfer
- Plate is skirted to allow for bar coding on the side
- Ability to be handled by automated equipment
- Contains an alphanumeric grid for identification
- Certified RNase, DNase, Pyrogen, and DNA-free!
- Notch location: A24, P24