Azer’s magnetic plate is in line with the SBS standard (Society for Biomolecular Screening). The plate has been especially developed for the magnetic separation technology. For the filtration of proteins as well as for DNA extraction, an automated method called magnetic separation is commonly used. The technology is based on magnetic particles that allow the fast and efficient sample preparation with high throughput. In order to perform this separation process in a reproducible way on a long-term basis, Azer has developed precise plate components made from high-purity polypropylene. Due to the production under class 8 cleanroom conditions, Azer’s products comply with the requirements concerning reliable analysis results.
- High resistance towards commonly used chemicals, solvents and alcohols
- High stability also during centrifugation
- Newly developed cylindrical wells enable a good bioturbation of samples
- Slightly raised rims reduce the risk of cross contamination
- The alphanumeric code allows the registration and identification of individual samples even in confined spaces
- Made of transparent, pure polypropylene
- Includes alphanumeric grid to aid in sample identification
Well count: 96
Well shape (Top): Square
Well shape (Bottom): Cylindrical (*Automation compatible)
Well volume: 2 mL
• KingFisherTM 96 Flex Magnetic Particle Processors
• Qiagen: Bio Sprint 96
Note: All instruments and names of manufacturers mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective companies and are used for reference purposes only. Azer Scientific Inc. expressly disclaims any affiliation to them.