The AzerFuge High Speed Microcentrifuge is compact, maintenance free, and accelerates up to 16,000xg for molecular biology and DNA protocols. In addition, it offers quiet operation, faster acceleration and deceleration times, and specifically engineered air flow control to prevent sample temperature increases. Operating parameters can be entered easily, and display on an LCD screen.
Compatible adapters sold separately for 0.2mL tubes (ES89425-02A) and 0.5mL tubes (ES89425-05A).
- Speed: 500 to 15,500 rpm (up to 16,100 xg)
- Acceleration: 10 seconds
- Deceleration: 12 seconds
- Speed increment: 100 rpm or 100rcf
- Momentary: Yes
- Timer: 20 seconds to 99 minutes or continuous
- Capacity: 12 x 1.5/2.0ml tubes
- Dimensions: 8.7” x 10.6” x 5.9” (22 x 27 x 15 cm)
- Weight: 10.5lbs. (4.8kg)
- Electrical: 115V or 230V, 50-60Hz, 100W