These pre-filled 2mL homogenizer tubes contain a mix of 0.1mm Silica, 1.4 mm diameter Zirconium & 4mm diameter Silica Beads. Useful for homogenization of soil, sludge, feces and environmental samples. Beads are acid washed and heat treated to remove contaminants and render them nuclease and protease free. Supplied in packs of 50 tubes. Tubes are suitable for use in most bead homogenizers.
- Includes 50 x 2.0 mL screw top tubes with cap, sealing rings, and beads
- Beads are acid washed, heat treated, and ideal for molecular biology applications
- Free of nucleases, protease, and nucleic acid
- Compatible with all popular bead homogenizers
- The density of the beads helps to bring in better test samples
Bead (Diameter): 0.1mm Silica, 1.4mm Zirconium & 4mm Silica Beads