TAE is a nucleic acid electrophoresis buffer that is ideal for separation of large DNA fragments in agarose gels and is used as running buffer and in gel preparation. TAE is the buffer of choice when recovering DNA from gels and when downstream processing involves enzymatic reactions. Final concentration of a 1X working solution is 40mM Tris, 20mM acetic acid and 1mM EDTA.
- Premeasured pouches make 1 liter of 1X buffer solution
- Just empty pouch into water and stir - no diluting of stock solutions
- No pH adjustment necessary
- Quality and consistency guaranteed
- Nuclease and protease free
- Long shelf life