Sapphire Advance silicone sealing mats are made of research-grade silicone. They are chemically resistant and contain no adhesives or extractables to contaminate samples. Suitable for sealing rectangular 24-well storage and micro-plates, silicone mats provide sample protection while minimizing evaporation in a wide range of temperatures in incubation and storage applications. Silicone mats are especially good for sample processing or storage at higher temperatures or for applications involving aggressive solvents. Mats are suitable for high-throughput or other demanding applications involving accessing the sample through the cover multiple times.
- Made of research-grade silicone
- Resists coring and tearing
- Eliminates cross-talk between wells
- Suitable for high-temperature storage
- Mats can be reused
- For use with assay and storage plates
- Mats can be autoclaved, and following a 10% bleach wash and ethanol rinse protocol may be reused.
Temperature Range: -40C to 80C
Made from research grade silicone; no mold release agents
RNase, DNase, DNA, and Pyrogen Free Certification
Compatible with ES53473