Azer Scientific’s Sapphire T25 cell culture flasks are manufactured from high-clarity, medical grade polystyrene sourced from hand picked suppliers to ensure maximum quality and durability. During internal quality testing as well as external use in labs, these tissue culture flasks have shown excellent adhesion with multiple cell lines allowing their effectiveness to shine in a wide range of tissue and cell culture applications. Each flask and is manufactured and packaged sterile via E-Beam technology, and ensured that every one is free of DNase, RNase, and Pyrogen that increase the risk of sample contaminating. Sapphire brand culture flasks are an industry favorite and a perfect choice for enhanced cell attachment and growth among a wide variety of both primary and transformed cells, suitable for serum-free or serum-containing cultures. These cell culture flasks come with a specially designed vented cap which houses a 0.22um hydrophobic filter, allowing for appropriate gas exchange without contamination.
Every tissue/cell culture flask is printed with a clear lot number for batch traceability.
- DNase/RNase Free and non-pyrogenic
- Clear frosted writing for exact volume graduations
- Stackable for easy storage
- Sterilized by E-Beam
- Excellent adhesion with multiple cell lines
- Vacuum plasma TC treated surface
- Vent cap with 0.22 µm hydrophobic filters
- Canted neck design for easy access
- Packaged in sterile, resealable bags
Medium volume: 5-7.5 mL
Cap style: Vent