The Spectrafuge™ 6C has been designed for quick production of PPP (platelet-poor plasma) and PRP (platelet-rich plasma) as well as other applications in the clinical or research laboratory.
The removable rotor of the Spectrafuge™ 6C accepts 6 x 15mL tubes, and the adapters will accommodate all common blood draw tubes. The variable speed allows for a variety of applications to be performed. A timer controls operation from 30 seconds to 30 minutes. The time can also be set to continuous, by selecting the "On" position, or momentary, by pressing and holding the start knob.
The control panel of the centrifuge features easy to turn knobs and large digital displays for time and speed. During the operation of the centrifuge, the lid is locked. Once the rotor has come to a stop, both the time and speed display flash "00" to signify that the run has been completed. The lid can now be opened by pressing the lid knob.
A small footprint allows the Spectrafuge™ 6C to fit on even the most crowded bench. Its rugged construction will provide years of trouble-free operation. The centrifuge can be operated on the bench or in a cold room.
- Designed for quick production of PPP (platelet-poor plasma) and PRP (platelet-rich plasma)
- High speed and g-force capabilities, produces PPP and PRP separation in two minutes
- Supplied with 6 x 10mL rotor
- Adapters will accommodate all common blood draw tubes
- Easy to turn knobs and large digital displays for time and speed
- Can be operated on the bench or in a cold room
Speed: up to 6,500 rpm (4,000 x g)
Speed increments: 100 rpm
Rotor angle: 30ᵒ
Timer: 0.5 – 30 minutes, or continuous with momentary option
Capacity: 6 x 10/15mL
Dimensions: 8.25 x 9.5 x 7 in. (21 x 24 x 18 cm)
Weight: 8.5lbs. (4kg)
Electrical: 120-230V, 50-60Hz