These 384-well opaque plates are designed for chemiluminescent and fluorescent usage for high volume laboratory work. The design of the is such that each well having a 40µL capacity can be used with reaction volumes from 2 to 30 µL capacity. Only virgin polypropylene is used to manufacture this plate. Although it has 384 wells, it can be filled using automated fluid handling systems or standard multichannel pipettors. All wells on the plate are thin-walled to make sure that an efficient and fast heat transfer is occurring.
In order to offer more surface contact between the plate and the sealing medium, such as thermal foil and adhesive sealing films, there are no cylindrical walls extending above the plate.
The plate is skirted to allow barcoding on sides for identification and also to make it compatible with automated fluid handling systems. Holes on sides allow for precise and accurate plate positioning and removal. An alphanumeric grid helps in locating the sample. Two corners of the plate are cut away to facilitate orientation.
- Made of polypropylene to guarantee low protein absorption
- Each well has a capacity of 40 µL, and can be used with reaction volumes of 2 to 30 µL
- Constructed with a flat surface for effective, easy sealing and with thin walls for fast heat transfer
- Plate is skirted to allow for bar coding on the side
- Ability to be handled by automated equipment
- Contains an alphanumeric grid for identification
- Certified RNase, DNase, Pyrogen, and DNA-free
Well count: 384
Well capacity: 40µL
Notch location: A24, P24